Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia, JOHOR – Phase 1
UTHM – Campus Development: –
- Library, Lecture Hall & Infrastructures (Phase 1)
Universiti Tun Husseion Onn Malaysia, JOHOR – Design & Build (3 Faculties)
UTHM – Campus Development (Design & Build): –
- Faculty of Civil Engineering and Environment
- Faculty of Technical Education
- Faculty of Technology Information and Multimedia
Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia
This is one of the major construction projects undertaken by Ekovest for the Ministry of Education.
Even though Khuitto is not as large as UMS, it is a major tertiary institution in the State of Johor and the Government continues to expand this institution.
Ekovest was awarded the new phase of this Project (please refer to Current Project) and expects to continue to get more job from this Project in time to come.
Universiti Malaysia Sabah
The Universiti of Malaysia Sabah is one of the major projects Ekovest has undertaken for the Ministry of Education and Jabatan Kerja Raya (JKR).
It is a turnkey contract involving design, building and completion of the university which is an important tertiary education center both locally and internationally catering for some 10,000 students when completed.
It has been divided into various Phase
Universiti Malaysia Sabah (Phase 1A)
Some of the buildings completed in Phase 1A includes :
- The Administrative Centre
- The Kuliah Sepusat Hall
- The School of Science and Technology
- The Sekolah Penataran Ilmu dan Bahasa
- The School of Social Science
- The Institute of Ethnography and Development
- The School of Business and Economy
Universiti Malaysia Sabah (Phase 1B)
The works completed within this phase includes :
- The Library
- The Student Consultation Centre
- The Institute of Marine Studies, Borneo
- The Institute of Tropical Biology
- The Health Centre
- The School of Education and Social Development
Universiti Malaysia Sabah (Phase 2A)
This is an extension of the Project from Phase 1A and 1B. The additional works includes :
- The Grand Hall
- The School of Psychology and Social Work
- The School of Food Science and Nutrition
- The School of International Tropical Forestry
- The Maintenance Centre and Central Storage
Ekovest was awarded the new Phase 2B of this Project (please refer to Current Project).
Ekovest takes pride in building one of the main access roads to Putrajaya, the new administrative centre of Malaysia. When completed, it blended in with the eco-friendly layout of the new city and greatly assist in traffic dispersal in Malaysia’s premier township.
In this project, Ekovest has undertaken the construction of :
- Part of the road construction leading into this new city centre – the administrative office and residential precint
- Office blocks E8, E9, E12 and E13 and its related structure
Petronas Twin Towers
Ekovest together with its Spanish partner Entrecanales Cubiertas is the contractor for the fitting out work in respect of the Petronas Twin Towers, Podium and Below Grade Spaces.
Office Building Petronas Carigali
This project has been undertaken by Ekovest jointly with Peremba to build an office building for Pertronas Carigali Sdn Bhd Baram Delta in Lutong, Sarawak.
Labuan Financial Park
The construction and completion of the Labuan Financial Park which includes the main building, the office building, blocks of condominium and multi-purpose hall is one of the major work completed successfully by Ekovest.
Kuala Lumpur Sentral Commuter Station
The KL Sentral Project is a joint venture between Ekovest and KMZ-Dragages with a contract value of approximately RM890million.
It is designed to handle the massive daily commuter traffic from the combine KTM Commuter, Putra LRT rail lines and the Express Rail Link to KLIA.