- Responsible in preparation of full set of accounts, management reports and other relevant accounting reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Take charge of day to day accounting activities which shall include process of payment transactions, bank reconciliation, updating accounting records and etc.
- To maintain proper accounting records and filing.
- Liaison with auditors, bankers, tax agents, government departments and other parties on matters related to financial requirements.
- Able to work independently and perform well under tight deadlines.
- Assist with any other assignments as and when required.
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/LCCI in Accounting or equivalent.
- At least 2 – 3 years of working experience in the related field.
- Well versed in common accounting software.
- Those without pre-requisite qualification but with vast working experience in the related field are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates are invited to apply by email or mail your application with a detailed resume, current and expected salary, contact telephone number together with a recent photograph to the following address:
EKOVEST CONSTRUCTION SDN BHD (251734-T)
Ground Floor, Wisma Ekovest
No. 118 Jalan Gombak, 53000 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-4021 5948